Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Favorite 100 top comedy movies

One of my all time favorite comedy movies is Happy Gilmore. Happy Gilmore is a really funny movie with the famous actor Adam Sandler. Adam Sandler has many great and funny movies such as The Waterboy, and I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry. These three movies have made it to the top 100 comedy movies. The, Scary Movies, are also very funny. I love how they take clips from many different movies and put it all into one movie. All of these movies are great and are very hilarious to watch.  http://top100comedymovies.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Hahah... I totally agree. Adam Sandler is hilarious but sometimes it's just plain messed up. Although, my favorite movie with Adam Sandler would have to be Grown Ups. It's just so funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, my dad watches this movie all the time. It's a good movie. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're looking to create a really funny movie, im my opinion Adam Sandler is the one to get! He's just so hilarious in everything he does, and one of my all-time favorite actors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very nice and informative blog through which we gain a lot information for our some purpose. you did a great job and i appreciate your effort. Very nice shear and keep on sharing.

    ReplyDelete